The following terms (the “Self-Serve Terms”) apply to your use of the UNiDAYS Platform and products for the creation, submission, and/or delivery of any Content, advertising or other commercial or sponsored activity or materials (“Unidays Platform Manager” or “UPM”). The Self-Serve Terms apply in conjunction with the Commercial Terms.
- All Content added, published, posted, created, uploaded, submitted, or distributed onto Our Platform via the UPM is your sole responsibility. You represent that all Content provided by you is accurate, complete, up-to-date, and in compliance with all applicable laws, rules, regulations and Our Acceptable Ad Policy.
- You acknowledge that all Content provided or accessed by you while using the Services is at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss to you, UNiDAYS, or any other party resulting therefrom.
- We may reject or remove any UPM Content for any reason.
- We reserve the right to test improvements to Our Platform and Services which could impact your Content and use of the UPM. Our testing is designed to improve the effectiveness of your use of the UPM and/or the performance of Our Services.
- We may modify your UPM Content in connection with the size, categorisation, positioning, prominence, and placement of the Content.
- Scheduling of UPM Content delivery and publication is subject to availability and may not be continuous.
- After publishing, your Content is publicly available. Content may be re-shared and accessed by your targeted audience or outside of the targeted audience. If users have interacted with your Content, your Content may remain on Our Platform even after you have deleted or unpublished such Content.
- Your Content may be viewed by users that follow your brand program but the performance and/or reach of your UPM Content is not guaranteed. We are not responsible for any user interaction or technological issues that may affect your UPM Content.
- In order to highlight your Content and/or to reach additional users that do not follow your brand program, you may contact Us to inquire about the amplification of your UPM Content.